Saturday, November 8, 2008

scuba diving lesson and crabby yummy!!




heyya.. sumpah penat gile.. lesson in the morning then went to dp n also mp to get some things.. petang went swimming wif eman.. ouhh.. n then we had seafood for dinner n masyaallah.. sumpah byk gile crab i ate.. its like a mountain of crab on my plate.. hm and da sad part is, i havent read a single thing of my psychology book which the exam is on wednesday.. wahh.. mmg kantoi la my result dis sem.. i have to say goodbye to dean's list i yg tak seberapa tuh.. hm tak mati la kalau tak dapat DL pon, kan ara?? hahaha.. i like to say things like that to myself.. funny hehs? hm there's not much input in my brain dis semester.. i wonder why.. halah2.. may god be with me! not during the exam, but before the exam so i can study for the last two, killer subjects.. by next sunday i'll be free to go anywhere.. heheh.. eleh macam la skrg ni i tak berfoya-foya pegi sane sini.. hm sape suro dis sem bz gile.. kan i dah balas dendam skrg ni.. hm takpe.. ara..ara.. ape la nak jadi.. hm peace out people!! muahx

4 comments:

adlynndiyana. said...

scuba diving?
haha
wth girl
oi
tgh final la
belum cuti sem lagi
haha :p
mentang mentang gap lameee

ahmad_nizam said...

amboi3
sedapnya makan ketam
siap berkubang kt laut lagi tuh
dasyat2
after this bleylah u ajar i scubydooing hua3
makan ketam tuh xpe
i bley tangkap sendiri
pergh terliur tgk ketam tuh~
sedapnyeee~

Alisya said...

Betul betul add!

I haven't read my psycho too =[
There's too many bloody distractions at home! =[

I mean, look waht I'm doing now =O

fannie said...

mak aih... sedap gile tgk gamba ketam tu!!!